Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Product Specialist (147601). Do you have experience with SQL and API? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Drive user adoption of the platform by creating communications, training, documentation, and launch plans to empower business partners across multiple complex products that cross multiple workflows, multiple platforms, and multiple business units with varying priorities and needs.
- Lead change management efforts to deliver customer centric solutions, by collaborating with development teams and leverage deep subject matter expertise.
- Acts as subject expert for user questions about the digital product features and capabilities in production.
- Works with engineering teams to identify the appropriate actions based on user questions or issues and influences product teams to take appropriate actions based on user experience and feedback.
- Can perform simple SQL queries and simple API calls from postman to identify root causes of support cases.
- Coordinate with global users and business stakeholders for end user testing scenarios based on defined acceptance criteria.
- Partner with users around the globe as the subject matter expert to provide testing scenarios that help validate quality and alignment for continuous, iterative releases.
- Drive alignment across multiple business unit to define a technical approach to business problems.
- Improve and advise on establish metrics that measures the user experience of the digital products including happiness, adoption, engagement, and task success.
- Engage with users directly along with product management and development to create initial set of metrics based on business outcomes.
- Intake and identify support issues that come up during test and working with Product Manager to better scope and define the stories.
- Monitor trends in order to influence future development of the digital product and increase value.
- Communicate with other delivery teams product specialists to provide a cohesive experience to our end users.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager, product specialist, business analyst or similar role, or minimum 8 years of equivalent industry experience or similar role
- 2+ years experience in Agile Software delivery
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Experience in the business domain relevant to the digital product is desirable
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle is preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: sql, api, agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.