Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Product Specialist (147295). Do you have experience with ServiceNow and Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Coordination amongst other Product Specialists within and outside of the team for Playbook Troubleshooting and escalation documents for ServiceNow (SNOW).
- Creation of escalation of incident documentation within ServiceNow.
- Monitoring of Dashboards and Alerts within the Location360 Enterprise ecosystem.
- Assistance creating Grafana Dashboard alerts.
- Creation of Diagrams that outline the architecture and workflows within the Location360 Enterprise ecosystem.
- Proactively support and monitor APIs and Applications within the Location360 Enterprise ecosystem.
- Curation and creation of Knowledge Base Articles while partnering with Location360 Data Stewards and Engineers.
- Collaborate and Train others on usage of ServiceNow Incident Management.
- Be Primary contact (first responder) for first tier of support for Location360.
- Collaborate and Coordinate with other Product Specialists within the Location360 Organization as well as other Orgs that integrate with the Location360 Data team for best practices and solutions to support workflows.
- Coordinate with Data Stewards and Engineers to create robust and easy to follow troubleshooting diagrams and workflow documentation.
- Support both Geospatial Data Stewards and Geospatial Engineers in various approval workflows and geospatial data requests and incidents.
- Communicate to business stakeholders, engineers, data stewards, and other product specialists to provide background information regarding the engineering issue/system at hand.
- Have previous knowledge or experience working in a support-focused ecosystem.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of related experience.
- Solid foundation and understanding of support-focused environments.
- Some experience working in an agile organization with a good understanding of agile development and continuous deployment.
- A track record of working within a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Openness to learning new technologies and applying them to daily tasks.
- Ability to quickly shift priorities from low priority issues, to higher, and more widespread critical outages.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with ServiceNow Incident Management Software
- Experience in creating and utilizing Grafana Dashboards and Google Cloud Dashboards for API/Application health checks with experience creating alerts.
- Previous experience working in a large agile environment
- Professional teaching experience using Support Best Practices
- Ability to call an API using Postman, Python, or R
- Understanding of AWS and AWS resources
- Understanding of Google Cloud and Google Cloud resources.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: servicenow, agile, api, postman, python, r, aws, location360, grafana, google cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.