Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Product Specialist, Salesforce, Agile, JIRA (144653). Do you have experience with Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for success in the roll out of enterprise-level platforms to internal and external Agricultural partners. You will enable successful deployment, training and documentation to drive user adoption and ensure proper, maximized use of platforms. You will collaborate to define and execute a customized partner success plan. You will enable success of the platform by sharing deep subject matter expertise with IT and business partners, providing user insight and perspective and create opportunities for engagement throughout all parts of the product lifecycle.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Relationship building with users and colleagues. Good communication and an ability to quickly learn functional details of a system. Must be proactive to understand what’s happening and how users feel about our systems.
- 3+ years of experience with salesforce CRM primarily on E2E sales cloud and service cloud
- Excellent Communication, good interpersonal skills, collaborative mindset, ability to prioritize multiple efforts.
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Working experience with JIRA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or relevant working experience.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Salesforce, Agile, JIRA
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.