Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Product Specialist, Python, Agile (145329). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will drive user adoption of the platform by creating training and documentation to empower business partners. Collaborate with development teams and will leverage your deep subject matter expertise to deliver customer centric solutions. Using audio/video tools, comfortably present to large audiences both live and virtually and calmly and patiently answer questions about our platforms. Passionately serve our partners to your utmost ability with a high level of professionalism. Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you work cooperatively with many other people including development teams, business stakeholders and end users. Prioritize your day to ensure results on both short-term immediate initiatives while advancing bigger picture, long term efforts. Leverage your well-developed T-shaped skills, which balance depth of subject-matter expertise with a breath across many competencies, in order to effectively communicate both with IT geeks and science nerds. Partner with the users and engineering to resolve ad-hoc issues and escalate issues as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in an agile environment supporting the life cycle of software products preferred (development, testing, launch, training support), or related experience emphasizing at least one of the following areas: IT, IT support/training, user training, communication, etc.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Candidates with no Bachelor’s degree must have a minimum of 6 years working in an agile environment supporting the life cycle of software products
- Experience using R, python, or other statistical and/or programming packages.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the agriculture or biotech industry
- Experience using AWS and/or GCP
- Experience with agile methodology or SCRUM
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, user experience, customer support, finance or marketing
- Experience in machine learning algorithms and concepts
Per our client’s policy, individuals hired for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless otherwise prohibited by law. We comply with federal, state and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, Agile, AWS, Scrum
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.