Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Product Specialist Agile, Scrum (144692). Do you have experience with Agile and Scrum? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will drive user adoption of the platform by creating communications, training and documentation to empower business partners. You will ensure quality deployments by developing, performing and distributing feature and regression test procedures targeted for hardware in the loop laboratory and in-field testing across testing networks. You will be collaborating with development teams and will leverage your deep subject matter expertise to deliver customer centric solutions. Using audio/video tools, you will comfortably present to large audiences both live and virtually and calmly and patiently answer questions about our platforms. You will passionately serve our partners to your utmost ability with a high level of professionalism.
You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you work cooperatively with many other people including development teams, business stakeholders and end users. You are able to effectively prioritize your day to ensure results on both short-term immediate initiatives while advancing bigger picture, long term efforts. You can effectively leverage your well-developed T-shaped skills, which balance depth of subject-matter expertise with a breadth across many competencies, in order to effectively communicate both with IT geeks and science nerds. You love solving both technical and business-related problems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline and experience supporting the life cycle of software products (development, testing, launch, training and/or support), OR
- Equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Candidates with no bachelors degree must have a minimum of 3 years supporting the life cycle of software products
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with industrial automation, machine control, firmware or IoT
- Some knowledge of agricultural field research/experimental setup
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as verification & test, software design & development, user experience, customer support
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies
- Familiar with lab environments and instrumentation
- Understands database systems and sql.
- Experience with agile methodology and/or SCRUM
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Agile, Scrum, life cycle, SQL, database systems
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.