Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Product Specialist, AEM – 145582. Do you have experience with AEM? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will create documentation and train materials on product capabilities ranging from functional to user experience; Collaborate with Knowledge share teams. Contribute/Create launch plans and user adoption programs in partnership with Product Managers, CoE, ITBPs and other stakeholders. Coordinate with Web Migration teams, Project Managers & other stakeholders in driving regular launch team meetings, maintaining project status and partnering with Project Managers for appropriate communication. Advocates for the end user to ensure that digital product and design decisions are aligned with user expectations. Validate product team releases at the end of each cycle, conduct and participate in UATs. Understand the complexities of the digital marketing ecosystem & integrations with other systems AEM suite or other Internal systems/Data. Lead issue resolution meetings with Brands & agencies in partnership with Product Manager(s), Other stakeholders and dev teams. Capture new feature requests and feedback from users and work with the PM to prioritize and deliver requests that improve user satisfaction. Partner with website(s) migration teams, Product Managers & dev teams on any post go-live support.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices; Experience working in Digital platforms and products, with a focus on Adobe Experience Manager and related Marketing applications.
- Experience working on global product launch process & excelled in managing multiple launches with varied timelines at the same time.
- Relationship building with users and colleagues. Good communication and an ability to quickly learn functional details of a system. Must be proactive to understand whats happening and how users feel about our systems.
- Collaborates with various IT teams, Agencies and Marketing functions for the change and adoption of the new technology, to include training and process/procedure development
- Experience in Adobe Experience Management Suite of tools.
- Experience working with Remote Business/Leadership teams.
- Experience performing UAT Testing
- Prepares marketing functions for the change and adoption of the new technology, to include training and process/procedure development
- Demonstrated examples of Change Management to include communication planning, procedure documentation, and training implementation.
- Ability to effectively handle difficult conversations and empathize; Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with external agencies and manage day to day interactions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within the Scaled Agile Framework including but not limited to the ability to point stories
- Experience using an agile tool such as Jira or Aha!
- Experience migrating an existing website from one CMS to another
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management Tool
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.