Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Technical Product Owner (144415). Do you have experience with Product Ownership? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide leadership to IT product teams to drive technical development and provide visibility of product status to Executive Leaders. You will provide vision and direction to the IT product teams and stakeholders within and outside of the organization. You will also ensure the teams are completing projects on time and remain actively involved in continuous improvement of the products. You will actively identifies and removes impediments to ensure delivery of product development deliverables based on the product roadmaps and timetables established by the company. In partnership with business leadership, ensures product development is aligned with product vision, roadmap and business expansion/growth opportunities. You will develop the technology roadmap for managed products, supporting the goals and objectives defined in the overall product roadmap. You will also provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories. You will work closely with the business’ Product Management Team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI. You will lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities. You will provide monthly status reporting of all projects to include schedules, scope and total estimated costs (including hours and other expenses). You will use Agile practices for oversight of managed products to ensure teams continually develop and improve products in an effective and efficient manner. You will also be responsible for the adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all customer facing and critical internal systems. You will ensure team adherence to company programming standards and controls. You will support implementations. You will stay current on key technology developments that could involve a change to or improvement of products managed. You will act as a liaison for managed products with other areas in IT. You will direct, organize, supervise and assist product staff. You will assume responsibility for ensuring the efficient and effective operation of staff by reviewing and improving existing operating policies and procedures and ensuring their effective implementation and maintenance; implementing new procedures as required. You will also be making personnel decisions regarding employment, development, performance ratings, salary changes, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to lead critical business systems/applications.
- Experience developing business applications in either a waterfall or Agile manner.
- Experienced managing all aspects of software application development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Willingness to apply Agile processes and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Strong attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or computer engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of previous industry experience, preferable in a business services organization with similar characteristics as Cass.
- 3-5 years of experience as Product Manager or IT Manager
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: technical, agile, product owner
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!