Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Product Owner (143477). Do you have experience with Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for leading and providing support for the design and development of features on product road maps and backlogs for Online Access and mobile applications. You will collaborate with key business associates and subject matter experts to research, refine and test new system features and capabilities. You will also work as product owner in agile product team, prioritizing work, grooming the backlog with developers, and planning sprints. You will lead work intake and develop user stories and acceptance criteria to execute testing of product functionality including regression testing. You will coordinate with other systems product owners and development team members to build and implement a highly integrated and seamless client experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, with financial services experience preferred
- 4+ years experience in digital product or agile project management
- Ability to acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the systems, products and services of Edward Jones and our business partners.
- Ability to understand complex topics regarding the financial services industry.
- Strong teamwork/collaboration skills, and the ability to work with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Highly detail oriented to ensure accurate and timely delivery of requirements, testing and system implementations.
- Highly effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working in full-cycle software development within an Agile framework.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing client-facing FinTech, banking or wealth applications
- Experience in financial planning and wealth management
- Experience using Jira and other collaboration tools
- Ability to work collaboratively in a remote working environment
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.