Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Product Developer, ServiceNow (145146). Do you have experience with ServiceNow? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are to help in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of ServiceNow experience in one or a combination of the following: building, implementing, maintaining platform technologies, workflows or integrations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1-2 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service Management solutions (e.g. Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Configuration Management)
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- Advanced understanding of IT industry frameworks including ITIL, IT4IT, COBIT
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Ability to provide leadership to a technology team
- Managing deployment and ongoing management and resolution of technical issues
- 3+ years of ServiceNow, specifically CMDB, Asset Management, APIs, Web services and ITOM experience
- Provides design and coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Develops design documentation, departmental technical guidelines, checklists, software engineering best practices and How-to guides for developers.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees project and release rollout to production.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ServiceNow, incident response, digital asset, change management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.