Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Procurement Expeditor (147144). Do you have experience with BIM, SAP & Excel? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Monitor supplier deliverables and report on project procurement status to Finance, Engineering Management, and Project Management
- Expedite all purchase order deliverables. Proactively involve suppliers to understand and address the order entry, procurement, engineering, manufacturing, shipping, and packaging in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Finance invoicing team to ensure contract milestones are met before payments are issued
- Partner with the Procurement team to fully understand the details of the purchase order (PO), and maintain open communication flow to address any issues pertaining to the PO throughout project execution
- Manage internal and external communications through the use of a Group mailbox shared with the Procurement team
- Possible support of SAP PO creation (backup to purchase agents)
- Help develop metrics for tracking vendor performance
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Self-directed, with strong communication skills and high initiative individual
- SAP purchasing experience is a plus (SAP PO creation)
- Experience working in a large company in an expediting role is a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: procurement, sap, excel, BIM
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.