Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Procurement Coordinator (147993). Do you have experience with Supply Chain and SAP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Role will be responsible for a subsection of tail spend ingredients as well as support to the At Market animal protein buying team.
- Purchasing of tail spend ingredients. These could be spot purchases or contracts of up to 1 year.
- Provide support to the At Market Procurement team. This could be coverage for team members travelling, helping with day to day logistics. Support for weekly Poultry scheduling.
- Responsible for resolving Accounts Payable related discrepancies for tail spend ingredients
- Interface with cross functional teams such as Quality, Technical, Applications, Business Partners, and others with regards to supply challenges or innovation opportunities.
- Financial support for budgeting and price forecasting for the materials managed
- Proactively understand the business needs and requirements within the assigned scope for functional and plant level requirements
- Ensure compliance to Company’s Business Principles, policies
- Responsible for understanding the ingredients managed and the development of well thought out sourcing strategy following strategic sourcing principles.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors preferred
- 1+ years of Procurement or supply chain experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- SAP experience preferred
- Data synthesis and analysis
- Detail oriented
- Project Management
- Critical Competencies and Functional Knowledge:
- Results Focused
- Shows Initiative
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Â SAP, Excel, Supply Chain, Procurement, Accounts Payable
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.