Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Procurement Coordinator (147987). Do you have experience with SAP and proficient with Excel? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The role is responsible for understanding, communicating, and helping to implement global sourcing strategies on a local level (at the market). This includes gap analysis and project planning, managing new or changing items/services, P2P channel management, and managing supplier relationships. This role is responsible for gathering data and business requirements, analyzing, and communicating needs to the suppliers to ensure supply. He/she will work to liaise with the NiM stakeholders for assigned scope focused on functions and plant and production in the Market concerned.
- Information collection and Analysis
- Proactively understand the business needs and requirements within the assigned scope for functional and plant level requirements in the NiM serviced.
- For your owned categories, data retrieval, analysis and representation required, mapping how ordering (P2P) and channels work within the locations serviced, and identify improvements to be targeted
- Be the company’s procurement representative for suppliers
- Other tasks as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of procurement experience in business
- Proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated experience leading projects
- SAP experience preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Data synthesis and analysis
- Detail oriented
- Project Management
- Critical Competencies and Functional Knowledge:
- Results Focused
- Shows Initiative
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Procurement, Excel, SAP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.