Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Procurement Analyst (148001). Do you have experience with SAP, BIM, Excel? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Execute standard construction agreements with inputs from the project team.
- Ensure documents are prepared and electronically filed consistently across the department.
- Develop relationship with North America and Global procurement teams to coordinate execution of non-standard agreements
- Create and update Purchase Orders in SAP
- Participate in negotiations led by the Global procurement team to gather required commercial information for purchase order execution
- Interphase with Excel and Power Apps
- Coordinate supplier requests for changes to terms and conditions to drive to a fully executed agreement
- Manage the flow of information, goods, and services to and from equipment suppliers in connection with purchase orders for capital projects. More specifically:
- Review scheduled shipment dates and confirm on time delivery
- Review scheduled drawing deliverables and confirm on time delivery
- Ensure purchase order milestones are complete in order to validate invoice payments
- Manage internal and external communications through the use of a Group mailbox
- Develop relationships with suppliers and clients to promote the availability of supplier resources to meet and exceed project needs. More specifically:
- Develop communication strategy with suppliers to promote proactive escalations for contract deliverables and/or contract milestones at risk
- Develop a risk mitigation or recovery plan with suppliers when milestones dates are at risk
- Ensure drawings are submitted as instructed (using BIM tool) and coordinate with suppliers if instructions were not followed
- Develop metrics to track vendor performance
- Develop relationships internally with engineers and Project Management to communicate any risks to meeting contract milestones and/or contract deliverables
- Develop an Issues Report to help drive the team to take action and make decisions
- Partner with project teams up front to define the expediting strategy of each capital project
- Report on project procurement status to Finance, Engineering Management, and Project Management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a procurement, supply chain, or purchasing buyer role required
- Experience with supplier management, contract/term negotiation, and/or equipment logistics strongly desired
- SAP purchasing experience strongly desired (SAP PO creation)
- Self-directed, takes initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Self-directed, strong communication skills, takes initiative, SAP purchasing experience is a plus (SAP PO creation), experience working in a large company in an expediting role is a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAP, BIM, Excel, Procurement
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.