Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Process Engineer (147991). Do you have experience with piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- 95% – Provide Process Engineering design and review for capital projects (Wet Engineering Standards) including detailed phases of the process engineering work, related documentation, and field support. Requires coordination of work by outside consultants and suppliers, broad knowledge of precedents in the specialty area, and an understanding of principles and practices in related specialties. Requires strong communications skills and ability to perform well on teams. Ability to complete process flow diagram mass and energy balances, operating descriptions, P&IDs, and equipment specifications.
- 5% – Provide process engineering technical assistance to operating facilities. Includes planning/implementing investigation and analysis in problem areas or areas of opportunity for process improvement. Requires ability to collaborate with and contribute to cross functional teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering Preferred – Chemical, Mechanical, or Industrial OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in the following required; 5+ years experience preferred:
- Process design, process equipment, process instrumentation, manufacturing operations, and process engineering support roles in food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry. Experience with hygienic food design preferred.
- Team oriented with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with industrializing new process technologies
- Experience with piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) development, equipment sizing and specification, bulk material handling, liquids handling, and mass & energy balances
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: piping and instrumentation diagram, equipment sizing, process engineering, manufacturing, wet engineering
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.