Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Power BI Developer (148583). Do you have experience with ETL and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Partner with a highly skilled team to lead and support business intelligence efforts across our clients’ enterprise. We are looking for an experienced PowerBI Developer to work independently and with a team to lead a business critical initiative. The Developer will be responsible for coordinating with internal business and IT stakeholders to contribute to the implementation of designs in adherence with the organization’s business intelligence strategy.
This is a hybrid role. Work will be performed onsite 2-3 days per week, and may be performed remotely the remainder of the week.
Your Future Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Intelligence Developer serves in both a technical and functional capacity within the team. Their primary responsibility is to articulate the requirement into design and develop BI applications to address business needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for the following:
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support Business Intelligence solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications
- Create queries to support data analysis and ad hoc information requests
- Analyze existing queries and stand-alone reports to identify commonalities to consolidate into proper BI models and structures
- Design and develop logical and physical data models and frameworks to support reporting applications
- Follow established standards and best practices and provide input for improvement of those processes
- Analyze data to interpret trends, patterns and quality using statistical/analytical techniques and tools
- Manage performance of BI components through tuning and optimization
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployments of Business Intelligence solutions
- Adept at SQL queries with experience in constructing/deconstructing complex reports and queries
- In depth understanding of data management concepts: data modeling; database design and development; tuning and optimization
- Expertise in understanding business process flow and designing reports with demonstrated experience in requirement gathering, business user interactions and converting requirements into specifications
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with standardized reporting packages (Power BI, OBIEE, QlikView, etc.), Knowledge of ETL tools (Informatica, ODI, SSIS, etc.) and databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exposure to Oracle ERP systems and experience navigating data models of similar enterprise applications
- Business Intelligence 5+ Advanced
- SQL Queries 3+ Intermediate
- Data modeling, database development, tuning, and optimization 3+ Advanced
- Reporting packages, ie PowerBI, OBIEE, QlikView 3+ Advanced
- ETL tools ie: Informatica, ODI, SSIS, etc 3+ Advanced
Pay: 52.50 – 75 /hr
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Power BI, Business Intelligence, ETL, SQL, Oracle ERP Systems, SSIS, QlikView
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.