Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Platform Engineer (144659). Do you have experience with monitoring solutions like Splunk? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work closely with project teams to deploy new solutions for proof-of-concept efforts. You will independently design, assemble, configure, install, maintain and tune complex infrastructure components. You will also develop integrated system designs and specifications. You will develop, package, test, document and implement quality infrastructure on a variety of platforms (Linux, Windows, etc.) You will debug and correct complex internal and external infrastructure problems. You will also document step-by-step procedures and system configuration for use in ongoing support and future efforts that require modifications or upgrades to the infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another applicable field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Systems Administration
- 3+ years of experience in a Platform Engineering role in support of Business Intelligence or Advanced Analytic tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, Tableau, SPSS, SAS, RStudio, Anaconda, etc.)
- Extensive experience with software deployments on Linux and Windows systems
- Experience coordinating patch testing on Windows and Linux
- Experience with virtualization and container environment management (e.g. VMware, DC/OS)
- Experience with configuration management software (e.g., Ansible, cfengine, Chef)
- Extensive scripting skills (e.g., bash, Perl, Python)
- Familiar with utilization of source code repository(GitHub)
- Knowledge of the configuration of monitoring solutions and the creation of dashboards (Splunk, Wily, Prometheus, Grafana)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Systems Administration, Linux, Windows, Splunk, Wily, Prometheus, Grafana
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.