Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented PeopleSoft Analyst – Developer (148201). Do you have experience with PeopleSoft? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Monitor the PeopleSoft system to ensure that it is operating efficiently and in a secure manner at all times.
- Apply Peoplesoft updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date.
- Identify and fix problems/questions that arise in the daily operations of the PeopleSoft system.
- Assist MoDOT staff with user requests, answer operational and technical questions.
- Create requested reports and queries.
- Support and maintenance of MoDOT custom interfaces, including eligibility file creation and transmission.
- Eligibility files to Eligibility files to Anthem, MedImpact, ASI, United Health Care, Compsych, Independent Pharmaceutical Consultants, Health Technology Group, PillarRX, PayFlex
- Medical and life deductions to SAMII (ERP)
- Medical and life deductions to MPERS
- Email address file to Missouri State Employees Retirement System (MOSERS)
- Cafeteria plan changes
- Export data from PeopleSoft in proper format for Healthcare Affordability to deliver to the Missouri Office of Administration
- Provide skills and knowledge transfer to MoDOT personnel.
- Create and update documentation, including support procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum skill sets required by the individual performing the work under the resulting contract must include:
- At least 5+ years experience of PeopleTools. MoDOT is currently on version 8.58.
- PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2.
- Structured Query Reporting (SQR).
- PeopleCode knowledge.
- Oracle database knowledge and understanding. MoDOT is currently on Oracle 19c.
- System administration knowledge of Window Server 2019 running 64 bit.
- File transfer protocol for customized interfaces. Support servers running Production, Development and Test/Train environments.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Preferred knowledge of medical and life benefits.
- Preferred experience in current MoDOT environment.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:peoplesoft, peopletools, sqr, sql, oracle, ftp
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.