Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Startup Leader (147817). Do you have experience with Production Management, Project Design and Implementation Phase? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support the E2E Project Manager to plan and lead investment projects and coordinate contribution of all stakeholders. Responsible for helping team to achieve the project defined capability to support the business by delivering manufacturing excellence. Coordinate with a cross-functional and multidisciplinary team whose objective is to assure that the invested resources bring the return of investment expected with flawless execution to deliver a vertical start-up.
- Incumbent may be involved in various stages of the process:
- Project design phase
- Project implementation phase (initial project is in this phase)
- Start-Up phase
Required Skills & Experience:
- Understand safety principles from a behavior-based approach
- 2+ years in successful Production leadership, as Production manager or line supervisor
- Experience with Manufacturing Projects (e.g., Project Manager, Product specialist, Process engineer, Application group)
- Effective communication at different levels of the organization (Business, Management, R&D, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- Financial and budget analysis and tracking
- Strong understanding of factory-related departments and their roles
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree in an Engineering or Food Science discipline considered a plus
- Previous SAP experience is a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project design, project implementation, SAP, project management, manufacturing projects
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.