Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Specialist (147141). Do you have experience with Windows or Linux? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Operations Specialist manages the daily operations and support of the IT networks and digital infrastructure. The primary networks supported are the LAN/WAN, transport, telephone, wireless data, and mobile radio networks.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associates Degree required, preferably in computer science or related field and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of Windows server operating systems in a physical and virtualized environment.
- Active Directory & VMware ESX
- Basic understanding of Enterprise storage and backup solutions.
- Subject matter expert knowledge of Windows Server or Red Hat Linux in a physical and virtualized environment
- Windows / Linux Server Patching
- Follow run books to resolve incidents without escalation.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to produce outstanding results.
- Strong Communication Skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Windows MCSA preferred or equivalent skill set. Linux experience/knowledge would be helpful.
- Preferred Linux RHCE Certified.
- RHCSA (Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator) is ideal.
- HPUX experience would be a plus.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:windows, red hat, linux, network administrator
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.