Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Specialist (147191). Do you have experience with SCCM and PowerShell? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This Operations Specialist’s primary responsibilities include management of SCCM/Intune platform to include packaging, patching, and Windows builds. These responsibilities are critical to our cyber security posture as they deliver timely security and application updates to the 14,000+ end-point device connecting to the our network. These responsibilities ensure our end-user experience is not hindered by out-of-date software or features that prohibit job functionality and increase cyber risk. Other responsibilities include developing automated task sequences and other scripting to reduce downtime when swapping devices, enhance the performance of the computer operating system, reduce manual tasks, and create and maintain admin access policies to ensure appropriate access is granted to end-users. This role also provides training and support of various other end-user platforms that drive a seamless coworker experience anywhere at any time. This position is crucial in supporting the significant technology requirements needed for a positive end-user experience for coworkers whether in the office or in the field.
- Installs new software releases, performs system upgrades, configures systems, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves complex problems
- Coordinates with appropriate team(s) to apply software updates
- Monitors system configuration and automation scripts to ensure system stability
- Provides oversight of hardware and software operations and support
- Supports the development of system backups and recovery processes
- Provides advanced customer support with advanced diagnostics and by collaborating to solve problems. Documents all pertinent problem-related information through to final resolution
- Serves as a “go to” person for other technicians and is available for more extensive technical support as needed; may take on special projects
- Coordinates enterprise and location specific projects (e.g., makes recommendations on PC specifications for new users)
- Influences teams and stakeholders to achieve objectives; communicates how operations work drives value for the business
- Manages stakeholder relationships to ensure successful deployment of updates, problem solving and ongoing system management
- Collaborates with other Digital departments to provide problem resolution and excellent service to user community, and helps set service level expectations
- Researches new developments and trends in the computer industry to maintain professional expertise in order to support technology roadmap
- Knowledge of infrastructure, operating systems, telecommunications networks, and specialized systems administration
- Knowledge of the definition, design, and implementation of network communications and solutions
- Knowledge of current system administration tools and scripting languages
- Thorough knowledge of our software applications to diagnose and repair problems
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems, and initiatives leveraged by customer.Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
- Certification in SCCM, Microsoft MCSA, Microsoft MCSE, and/or VMWare VCP certificates preferred. 4+ years of relevant experience.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: networking, sccm, powershell, vmware, microsoft mcsa, microsoft mcse
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.