Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Specialist IV (148101). Do you have experience with Maximo? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintains responsibility for all aspects of digital equipment, applications and/or systems administration, including implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, testing, usage monitoring and the development of systems infrastructure within Digital Infrastructure
- Performs installations, upgrades, and may perform backups of software and hardware applications
- Designs, writes, implements and performs backup and restore procedures, and monitors processes
- Administers and maintains system stability
- Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies net problems when they relate to digital equipment
- Coordinates software releases, system upgrades and patches with internal teams, and resolves complex problems
- Plans, manages and forecasts system resources
- Creates multiple internal tools and supports development of automation scripts
- Supports development of tools and processes to support operations and administration of Amerens infrastructure
- Helps plan for future of the system backup plan
- Assists with audits and investigation of high failure rates and documents new procedures for support teams(s) as well as other tech teams, recognizes trends around failure rates and proactively devises diagnostic tools
- Leads location specific projects and coordinates enterprise projects
- Leads components of the design of disaster/system recovery and testing
- Prepares stakeholders for system updates or implementations, facilitates transparency and adaptation; communicates how infrastructure operations drives value for the business
- Provides implementation path for a group of systems to provide a solution; sets service level expectations
- Vets new technologies and compatibility with Amerens capabilities
- Applies existing and emerging technologies to business problems to create practical solutions and efficiency opportunities
- Coaches co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge
- Provide off hours support, as needed, and the ability to adhere to rigorous Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associate Degree required, preferably in computer science or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ additional years of equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems, and initiatives leveraged by Ameren
- Certification in Microsoft MCSA, Microsoft MCSE, and/or Cisco CCNA preferred
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Manage Maximo Asset Management System administration and configuration modules; workflow development and administration.
- Work with IT to apply, test and verify fixes/patches to Maximo Asset Management System.
- Support Maximo Asset Management System Upgrade Projects.
- Identify and communicate Maximo Asset Management System defects to vendor and/or IT.
- Monitor Maximo Asset Management System performance; troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Serve as liaison between vendor and Maximo Asset Management System Users to resolve issues.
- Support all Maximo environments, including testing, development, pre-prod, training and production.
- Detailed knowledge of infrastructure, operating systems, telecommunications networks, and specialized systems administration
- Detailed knowledge of the definition, design, and implementation of network communications and solutions
- Detailed knowledge of current system administration tools and scripting languages
- Advanced knowledge of company’s software application
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Maximo, CCNA, Netowrking, Asset Management, MCSE, Networking, Infrastructure
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.