Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Specialist III (148441). Do you have experience with Operating Systems and Network / System Administration? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Operations Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of infrastructure, operating systems, networks, and specialized systems administration. They will also have experience with system administration tools and scripting languages, as well as Oracle on-premises and / or cloud applications.
- Install new software releases, perform system upgrades, configure systems, evaluate and installs patches, and resolves complex problems
- Coordinate with appropriate team(s) to apply software updates
- Monitor system configuration and automation scripts to ensure system stability
- Provide oversight of hardware and software operations and support
- Supports the development of system backups and recovery processes
- Provides advanced customer support with advanced diagnostics and by collaborating to solve problems. Documents all pertinent problem-related information through to final resolution
- Coordinates enterprise and location specific projects (e.g., makes recommendations for users)
- Influences teams and stakeholders to achieve objectives; communicates how operations work drives value for the business
- Manages stakeholder relationships to ensure successful deployment of updates, problem solving and ongoing system management
- Collaborates with other departments to provide problem resolution and excellent service to user community, and helps set service level expectations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associate’s degree in computer science or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Certification in Microsoft MCSA, Microsoft MCSE, and/or Cisco CCNA preferred
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure, operating systems, networks, and specialized systems administration (incl. Windows and Linux OS, Oracle, SQL DBs, IIS, Apache Tomcat)
- In-depth knowledge of current system administration tools and scripting languages
- Familiarity with Oracle on-premises and / or cloud applications
- Thorough knowledge of software applications to diagnose and repair problems
- Excellent communication skills, able to work across multiple teams, environments, and priorities
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Network Administration, System Administration, SharePoint, Windows, Linux, SSIS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.