Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Specialist II (144959). Do you have experience with SME Windows Server? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will manage the daily operations and support of the IT networks. The primary networks supported are the LAN/WAN, transport, telephone, wireless data, and mobile radio networks. Utilize a variety of monitoring tools and network element management systems to triage, troubleshoot and remotely repair problems. Implement software upgrades to network elements as required and participate in the change process to add or delete network elements. Provide support to IT field operations personnel, dispatch field support personnel as required, dispatch contractors, open and manage tickets with equipment vendors and carriers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associates Degree required, preferably in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Operations experience required
- Consideration may be given to candidates with extensive related experience without the academic requirements.
- 4+year of experience in 3 or more of the following: Windows, Windows Server; Unix or Linux operating systems; LAN/WAN and telecommunications networks. Telecommunications experience should include telephony, mobile radio, multiplexing, TDM networks and IP networks.
- 3+ years of recent telecommunication experience in any of the following fields: PBX, Call Center technologies, Telecommunication services configuration management and procurement.
- Candidate should possess skills in Customer Focus, Sense of Urgency, Decision Making, Core Application Systems, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Technical Troubleshooting, Network Architecture & Telecommunications.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- CCNA Preferred
- MPLS Knowledge preferred
- ServiceNow ticketing system knowledge preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: server, Linux
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.