Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Specialist I (147611). Do you have experience with Network Administration? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintains responsibility for all aspects of digital equipment, including implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, testing.
- Performs hardware imaging, installations, upgrades, and may perform backups of software and hardware applications
- Designs, writes, implements and performs backup and restore procedures, and monitors processes
- Administers and maintains system stability
- Troubleshoots hardware failures and identifies net problems when they relate to digital equipment
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associate degree required, preferably in computer science or related field
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems and initiatives leveraged by the client
- Working/hands-on knowledge of infrastructure, operating systems, telecommunications networks, and specialized systems administration
- Working knowledge of the definition, design and implementation of network communications and solutions
- Knowledge of current Digital system administration tools and scripting languages
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â hardware imaging, network support, customer support
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.