Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Specialist, Help Desk – 146815. Do you have experience with help desk? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You have some formal training/experience with working knowledge of defined analytical, scientific and/or operational processes, accomplishing work with moderate guidance. Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, troubleshoots problems, and performs system configurations. Monitors and manages system resources, including utilization, tape backup systems, and response times to maintain operating efficiency. Monitors system configuration to ensure system stability, and maintains system documentation and logs. Ensure the effective, secure and regulatory compliant operation and administration of infrastructure resources and consistent integrity of information. Provide hardware and software operations and maintenance support. Performs system backups and recovery. Participates in the design of disaster/system recovery testing, when applicable. Working/hands-on knowledge of infrastructure, operating systems, telecommunications networks, specialized systems administration.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of the definition, design, and implementation of network communications and solutions
- Knowledge of current digital system administration tools and scripting languages
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Associates degree required, preferably in computer science or related field
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems, and initiatives leveraged by client
- 1+ years of relevant experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: help desk, help desk analyst, Windows, MS Office, asset management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.