Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Solution Developer, RPA (145086). Do you have experience with automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and develop automation solutions following best practice design standards in Automation Anywhere, industry workflow tool and data analysis tools. Complete high complexity efforts and provide technical leadership on systems and design. Design and architect inline system controls that can be used to mitigate risk within these automated solutions. Maintain current automation processes and enhance existing solutions. Assist with creating technical requirements, estimating work, identifying dependencies and effectively communicating status and progress with business owners. Develop relationships with business owners in order to guide areas through technical solutions, help identify solutions, and assist in removing barriers to effective automation. Participate in walkthroughs and design reviews to assure quality of solutions developed. Identify opportunities to promote continuous improvement and innovation in the automation value steam. Mentor other team members and assist them with technical guidance. Practice and promote agile development practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field preferred or related work experience.
- 5+ years of software development/process automation experience
- Professional licenses required within 120 days of hire: SIE & Series 99
- Professional license required within 12 months of hire: Series 7
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues in business terms and facilitate the resolution of problems.
- Prior experience with automation software solutions such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UIPath, etc.
- Prior experience with automation and workflow platforms such as Pega and Appian
- Prior experience with business intelligence tools such Tableau, Miscosoft BI, WebFOCUS and ETL tools such as Pentaho considered a plus
- Experience in agile development that includes Sprints, Story Points, Velocity and User Stories
- Responsible for working on JIRA stories and tasks to completion with each sprint, as part of an Agile delivery team that uses Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Ensure development of robust, scalable technical solutions with reusable components and common elements
- Ability to problem solve and quickly learn new technologies in a changing environment
- Strong ability to work independently and contribute as a key member of the team
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.