Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Manager, Azure, CompTIA (148227). Do you have experience with Azure, CompTIA? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Plan, organize, and manage overall operations to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT infrastructure.
- Developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, and telecommunications systems.
- Schedule and direct activities to resolve hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensure the secure operation of all systems and processes.
- Checking server and firewall logs, scrutinizing network traffic, establishing and updating virus scans, and troubleshooting.
- Analyze and resolve security breaches and vulnerability issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and conduct user activity audits where required.
- Oversee and be responsible for all end-user support.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality IT services.
- Responsible for managing the technology budget.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Participate in the development and implementation of IT strategies in collaboration with the executive team.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration and project management.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and oversee enforcement of policies, procedures, and associated plans for system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices.
- Research emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security enhancement and development efforts.
- Establish service-level agreements with business units.
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure infrastructure-specific products and services.
- Plan and deploy infrastructure security measures.
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all on-premises and Microsoft Azure infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, security, wireless implementations, virtual machines, clusters, databases servers, and so on.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of all infrastructure.
- Conduct feasibility studies for various upgrade projects, improvements, and other conversions.
- Define hardware and software standards in conjunction with owners and stakeholders.
- Deploy, manage, and maintain all security systems and their corresponding or associated software, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, cryptography systems, and anti-virus software.
- Administer and maintain end-user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining the network infrastructure.
- Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science and/or 5-7+ years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications such as CompTIA Network+ are recommended but not required.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel/project management skills.
- Direct and administrate a small team of ops and support staff.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergencies.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 5-7+ years’ experience managing and delivering infrastructure design and operational excellence.
- 2-3+ years of successful leadership of an IT team.
- 1-2+ years’ experience using Microsoft Azure.
- Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery and successful service-level agreement accomplishments.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting hardware.
- Hands-on experience in implementing server and network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of current protocols and standards, including TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, DHCP, and SIP.
- Application support experience with Microsoft Portfolio of Products, including M365, Windows Server 2012-Server 2022, etc. Linux experience is a plus.
- Experience in interpreting the applicability of local and federal laws/regulations to company operations.
- Broad hands-on knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, data encryption, and other industry-standard techniques and practices.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: azure, comptia, offfice365, linux, firewall, infrastructure
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.