Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operational Startup Leader (145221). Do you have experience with manufacturing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This role must be able to influence, engage, align, how the site must change the ways of working and operations to fully leverage the automation to drive the way we operate and deliver customer service targets.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Operational logistics experience (System) to understand current operations, systems (EWM), staffing, & customer relationships. (minimum 3-5 years direct Warehouse Supervision).
- Automation (Process) understanding & participation in final design and functional spec alignment to support project execution for end to end solution (Must have a strong aptitude for Industrial Automation Curiosity)
- Stakeholder, Leadership & project management (People) experience leading a team and/or large-scale projects, courage, follow up, communication skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.