Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Node.js Engineer (148597). Do you have experience with GraphQL Web Services and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop Node.js based GraphQL web services
- Develop client-side SDK packages for interacting with API services
- Develop scalable interactive e-commerce applications
- Write comprehensive unit tests
- Architect, design, optimize, and refactor code to maximize performance
- Contribute to requirement elicitation and grooming of new functionality
Required Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience consuming or creating GraphQL web services
- Experience with unit testing and/or Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience using SQL (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
- A collaborative attitude
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Node web servers (hapi, express, etc.)
- Node testing libraries (mocha, chai, karma, istanbul, etc.)
- DevOps technologies (docker, AWS, Jenkins, apigee)
- Microservice architecture
- Internationalization (i18n)
- Agile methodologies
- React & React Native
Pay: $52.50 – $75/hr
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.