Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Network Engineer, LAN, WAN – 146972. Do you have experience with network engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support M&A activities work as part of the Global Network team and Service owners within Enterprise Digital Infrastructure Services (EDIS), to build and manage a transition environment for M&A projects. Works under the general supervision of Network design and implementation management both independently and with the other team members on different projects. Implementation Engineering. Works on multiple simultaneous projects to implement new technologies and configurations in conjunction with other EDIS services . Serves as a technical consultant on business group network projects. Acts as a lead and subject expert for certain technologies/services within the group as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent Communication and Teamwork skills
- Advanced English language skills (verbal, reading, writing, understanding)
- Experience working in a global environment essential
- Knowledge of cloud connectivity/networking required
- Process Discipline and Documentation skills essential
- Minimum of five years of experience in the design, implementation, and operation of WAN/LAN networks with Cisco hardware
- Excellent knowledge of Routing and Switching
- Hands-on experience with routers, switches, Palo Alto firewall, F5 Load balancer – Knowledge of ITIL v3 is an advantage, but not necessary
- Experience operating in an Enterprise environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Information Systems or related area required
- Cisco CCNP preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: LAN, WAN, Cisco, ITIL, switch router, firewall
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.