Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Network Engineer (144764). Do you have experience with LAN/WAN? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will evaluate, design and modify elements of our technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and making recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. Create and maintain documentation for elements of our technology and provide instruction and guidance to other members of the team. Listen to and evaluate Network Solutions’ customer needs to determine expectations and needs and provide solutions that align with them. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures. Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; following security policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be local to the St. Louis Area
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field OR equivalent work experience
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 5+ years’ of Network Engineering experience
- Configuring/administering LAN/WAN/MAN communications and network hardware such as routers, switches, VPN, firewalls, and load-balancers
- Configuring routing protocols OSPF and BGP
- Documenting Newtwork design using Visio-like tools
- Must have proven experience in routing and switching in large, complex, high-availability networks
- Must have recent network design experience or strong network configuration experience
- Participate in on-call rotation and perform evening and weekend maintenance
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience with: Palo Alto, Meraki, Radware
- Previous experience with: decoding packet captures with Wireshark
- Previous experience with: testing and analyzing software releases impact to network security
- Previous experience with: QoS design
- Previous experience with: monitoring/alerting tools like SolarWinds or LogicMonitor
- Previous experience with: Cloud based Unified Communications environments
- CCNA and/or CCNP certifications with Collaboration
- CCDA and/or CCDP certifications with Collaboration
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: LAN, WAN, OSPF, BGP, MS Visio
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!