Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Network Engineer 2 (144847). Do you have experience with LAN? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will evaluate, design, and modify elements of our technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and making recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. Create and maintain documentation for elements of our technology and provide instruction and guidance to other members of the team. Listen to and evaluate Network Solutions’ customer needs to determine expectations and needs and provide solutions that align with them. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures. Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities, following security policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be local to the St. Louis Area
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field OR equivalent work experience
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years of Network Engineering experience
- Configuring/administering LAN/WAN communications and network hardware such as routers, switches, VPN, firewalls, and load-balancers
- Documenting Network design using Visio-like tools
- Create standard operating processes
- Exposure to firewall policy
- Troubleshooting Access, Distro, and Core layers
- Must be willing to participate in on-call rotation and perform evening and weekend maintenance
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Cisco, Meraki, Radware and Palo Alto
- Decoding packet captures with Wireshark
- Testing and analyzing software releases impact to network security
- Monitoring/alerting tools like SolarWinds or LogicMonitor
- Cloud based Unified Communications environments
- Configuring routing protocols OSPF and BGP
- Recent network design experience or network configuration experience
- CCNA certification with Collaboration
- CCDA certification with Collaboration
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!