Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Network Automation Architect (145126). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This motivated and driven individual needs to possess experience with cloud (Azure, AWS, Google, etc.) and on-premise networks, software defined and virtual networks (NSX), automation solutions, and other typical network solutions (DNS, load balancing, wireless, etc.) Responsibilities will include research and evaluation of new solutions according to business needs, developing recommendations and business cases, developing and executing deployment plans, and engaging in complex problem solving and troubleshooting activities. Network Automation skills are a definite plus to any potential candidate as we are looking to automate any manual network functions! The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset and technical acumen to articulate the future designs while vetting them in the full-service lab. A Technical Architect also needs to be able to project lead small teams to achieve quality and timely results.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred or related work experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working with enterprise network solutions, to include cloud and on-premise networks including hybrid, hardware and software defined networks, virtualization, automation, routing, switching, DNS, application load balancing, wireless, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in other areas of Information Technology (security, computing, operating systems, application infrastructure and development, etc.)
- Network automation skills are highly desired, Python, Java, Terraform, Ansible are a huge asset
- Able to ascertain business requirements, research and identify solutions, and make recommendations supported by a properly developed business case that includes technical feasibility, costs, benefits, etc.
- Able to develop and execute project / deployment plans that meet scope, time, cost and quality requirements
- Able to quickly assess, mitigate risk, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues using industry standard tools to include packet analyzers
- Able to develop processes and documentation according to the needs of the organization
- Able to provide technical leadership and strategic direction in alignment with IS and firm objectives
- Able to establish and maintain professional relationships throughout the organization and with vendors
- Able to collaborate and influence others, to include peers, leaders and vendors
- Able to mentor and build the technical skills of others, and foster a strong and collaborative team environment
- Champions innovation and leads change
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, Ansible, firewall, load balancing
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!