Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented .NET Developer (147797). Do you have experience with web development using ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build enterprise cloud native applications
- Build applications using React JS
- Develop applications using .Net Core and micro services
- Work on AWS Cloud
Required Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (i.e.: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar major with extensive computer-based or technical content)
- 4+ years in Web Development technologies (ASP.NET, ASP.NET CORE)
- 3+ years in React JS
- 3+ years of experience in developing applications in AWS cloud
- 3+ years in writing micro services
- Experience in writing automated Unit Testing technologies (xUnit, nUnit, jUnit)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: .net, asp.net, react.js, aws, microservices
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.