Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Mobile Architect, Responsive Design (144643). Do you have experience with Mobile Application Development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile applications that are envisioned by the customers using the Enterprise Architecture defined for Mobility at the company. You will be defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution. You will also be discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used and the methodology followed. You will be preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer. You will have experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice. You will be experienced in designing and developing mobile SDK and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs. You will have an understanding of mobile security protocols. You will have robust knowledge of using Analytics to understand user’s usage of the mobile applications. You will also have an understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc. You will be responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies. You will deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices. You will design overall solutions and individual applications. You will contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment. You will also develop and document detailed architectures for mobile solutions on iOS, Android, and Hybrid platforms (REACT). You will enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions. You will lead and mentor development teams. You will work closely with Project Managers, Senior Leaders, UX designers and Team Leaders. You will also take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of overall application development experience
- 7+ years of experience with technical leadership/architecture
- 7+ years of experience with mobile application development
- 7+ years of experience with responsive design
- Expertise in iOS, Android, JS, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Experience with mobile analytics preferably Firebase
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS and Android
- Experience with Swift, Kotlin, JS (REACT Native)
- Experience overseeing team members
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions preferably MobileIron or Intune
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.