Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Mobile Architect (147662). Do you have experience with Swift, MDM and application solutions for enterprise level development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- As a Mobile Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing and delivery of solutions and technologies to support firm needs in the Digital Branch Experience domain. In this role, you will be focusing on different components of mobile applications and device software, as well as understanding each layer of the software architecture.
- You will manage technology standards and mentor teams on architecture, design, and integration of mobile software and hardware across multiple product platforms while ensuring solutions are built with performance, scalability and resiliency in mind.
- Drive technology adaption of architectural patterns, design policies, code quality and performance across initiatives.
- This role entails understanding of Product Teams and Agile methodology and practices, DevOps and continuous delivery practices.
- You will build strong partnerships and relationships with stakeholders in Product Management, UX, PMO, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and Security.
- You will work closely with support, systems and business leads to promote technical and functional upgrades, enhancements, and best practices/industry standards.
- This position is known internally as a Technical Architect.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems preferred
- Mobility architecture experience
- Proven work experience and knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- 7+ years experience designing, developing and delivering application solutions for enterprise level development and integration projects.
- Experience with industry standard tools: Spring Boot, Spring Framework, JUnit, Gradle and Maven
- MDM experience
- Familiar with sql and no-sql database solutions.
- Experience with Linux containerization, PaaS, or Cloud technologies.
- Practical knowledge of Microservices and designing/building REST APIs
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: mobile, spring boot, JUnit, android, swift, mdm,
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!