Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Mobile Application Developer (147307). Do you have experience with Mobile Application Development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Understand the business requirements, provide accurate estimates and develop the code
- Develop Unit test cases, build the automated test cases, execute the test scripts. Provide Test Support for User Acceptance Testing
- Respond to inquiries from Business Users for assistance in diagnosing Production System operations, data
- Be able to make ongoing recommendation for operational improvements of production applications
- Provide L3 support for critical production issues
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous Full Stack Application Development experience in Large scape Enterprise Web Apps
- Good communications skills is a must, as this role involves working with business users; managing expectations
- Should be fluent in English
- 5 years iOS and Android Native App Development
- 5 years Apps deployment and Regression Testing with tools
- 3 years Ionic and Angular Web
- 2 years Azure Cloud and Azure Native Apps
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: application developer, android, ios, azure
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.