Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Medical Device Android Developer (148609). Do you have experience with AWS, React Native and NodeJS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This software engineering position is responsible for providing development support and ownership of various medical device android application development assignments. This role will be hybrid and require working at the Indianola, PA Site 3 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define requirements for simple designs and material selection
- Responsible for multiple design element at a time within a selected discipline
- Achieve understanding of the product and clinical applications in relation with Android development
- Understands direct interfaces (inputs/outputs) within the relevant processes
- Leads design reviews of simple designs. Participates in other design reviews as a supplementary reviewer.
- Writes verification protocols for simple designs, manages, or performs the execution of the protocols, analyzes results, and writes reports.
- Manages own work activities to given objectives with supervision
- Interacts with suppliers and partners
- Comfortable with technical information to perform job
- Effectively convey problems, opportunities and results
- 5-10 years of experience
- Able to develop Android app and host mobile app on different Android OS variants, device types.
- Able to localize and develop multilingual mobile UI screens.
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 or more years of experience in Android app development.
- Knowledge of the Medical Device Industry is desirable but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Android Development using Rest, Node JS, AWS Cloud Knowledge, and working experience.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to create and use REST APIs, AWS Cloud Services, DynamoDB for Android apps.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with AWS, React Native, and Node.js.
Pay: 47.60 – 68 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Android Developer, AWS, React Native, NodeJS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.