Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Master Data Specialist (148559). Do you have experience with Material Lifecycle and Supply Chain? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Master Data Specialist plays a pivotal role contributing to the successful utilization of GLOBE for maintaining accurate material Master Data. Ensuring compliance and effective process management are key objectives associated with this role.
As part of the GLOBE program, maintaining accurate and timely master data is critical. The Master Data Specialist is entrusted with driving these objectives across functional divisions. The key responsibilities include optimizing the Material Life Cycle, overseeing the Globe material master data process within their respective division, and implementing necessary adjustments and enhancements. This role also includes educating users on data standards, policies, and procedures.
The Master Data Specialist collaborates with Division data owners across functional teams, such as Supply Chain, Technical, Finance, and Marketing, to enhance accuracy, timeliness, and provide expertise in terms of definitions, cleansing tools, and workflow processes. They initiate connections into Global Data Synchronization tools to grant retailers visibility into the Company’s product data.
This role is integral in training users from a material Master Data perspective and resolving Key Performance Indicators, which involve coordinating with affiliate markets, managing timely workflow processing, and testing new tools to measure user effectiveness and ownership. Additionally, the specialist will test new automation techniques to maximize resource utilization within the Divisions and ensure alignment with industry standards (GS1) for special projects that impact master data, such as data accuracy audits/validation, packaging changes, and brand realignments.
- Execute GLOBE SAP Material Workflow Process, including changes, extensions, and activation of materials.
- Review and resolve data errors, identifying root causes.
- Analyze business processes and recommend improvements to align with divisional needs.
- Manage material life cycle processes, health and validity checks, and pre-activation of materials.
- Support and lead Master Data Management software solutions and implementations.
- Audit and validate the quality and procedures associated with current master data.
- Communicate and educate cross-functional departments on Master Data standards.
- Maintain Global Data Sync (GDS) data sent to customers (PDH & 1World Sync).
- Manage SKU Rationalization initiatives through the deactivation process.
- Respond to and consult on outside customer challenges and inquiries regarding material master.
- Work with business users/owners to complete data mapping for clean and accurate data transformation.
- Gain in-depth understanding of the end-to-end data flow, including cross-functional connections and inputs, and articulate the flow clearly to all organizational levels.
In addition to the above duties, this specialist should proactively develop new procedures to support the health and sustainment of master data. This may include:
- Educating users on data standards, policies, and procedures, including industry standards (GS1).
- Collaborating within the function to enhance accuracy, timeliness, and provide expertise regarding definitions, cleansing tools, and workflow processes.
- Building and testing new automation techniques to optimize resource utilization and streamline repetitive tasks.
- Supporting new acquisitions, merger activities, and organizational realignment activities, as needed.
- Aligning work within Supply Chain and with other NUSA master data team activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Master Data Management
- Strong understanding of data modeling, data governance, and data quality principles
- Experience with SAP ERP and GLOBE SAP Material Workflow Process
- Experience with data cleansing and automation tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with industry standards (GS1)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
Pay: 56 – 80 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Master Data, Supply Chain, AWS, Azure, GCP, Tableau, Power BI, SAP Work Flow
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.