Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Master Data Manager (148718). Do you have experience with SAP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Master Data Manager is responsible for overseeing the product portfolio throughout the product life cycle, from the New Product Development phase to discontinuation to obsolescence.
Responsible for effective communication with various teams to ensure the smooth flow of SKUs from status 3 to 8. The role involves acting as the executor of ideas, conducting data analysis, identifying trends, and following through on the completion of various projects. The Master Data Manager will communicate with stakeholders, understand their requirements and pain points, and provide data-supported suggestions for improvement.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, implement, and maintain processes for the maintenance of SAP master data for Consumer Health.
- Communicate and interact with representatives from global consumer health businesses.
- Support cross-functional perspectives of SAP master data to Process Owners and Managers.
- Assess proposed SAP master data changes/improvements to ensure the best long-term solutions.
- Analyze issues and develop alternative solutions related to master data.
- Test all master data changes to ensure strategic alignment with business objectives.
- Assure master data is properly administered and effectively maintained.
- Develop and analyze master data to ensure the accuracy and integrity of system data.
- Work with business users to maintain system documentation by GMP and change control procedures.
- Creation and assignment of new material numbers in the master data reference server.
- Finance – Coordinate and maintain profit centers and product hierarchy master data.
- Create and maintain material master data and bills of materials for subcontracted products.
- Create finished goods/components in PROMAT for Consumer Health.
- Create and troubleshoot DPRs for Consumer Care Display Materials.
- Create and manage NPI/MCMP (and other change requests) in SYNAPS global PLM systems.
- Set up classification data to initiate CVC data for Forecast Managers.
- Monitor the flow of data from the global master data reference server (PMD) to the SAP P2R system.
- Provide master data expertise for problem resolution in the purchasing, materials management, sales order, and financial areas of the division.
- Interface with local material coordinators and global owners of master data to resolve problems in the SAP system related to material master data.
- Review/Maintain lifecycle discrepancy between SAP and PLM systems.
- Support acquisitions and integration activities, including integration team support.
- Review ICS controls, annual audits, internal audits, and data mining to ensure Master Data accuracy.
- Support training of Master Data to the US SCM community.
- Manage master data and auditing to ensure a seamless supply of $3 Billion in sales value per year.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience, including supply chain experience, or Masters Degree with 2 years of relevant experience, including supply chain planning.
- 2 plus years of SAP experience in master data, materials management, or sales and distribution with 2 years in the Consumer or Pharma industry.
- Must be able to participate in cross-functional initiatives and have a detailed knowledge of SAP master data functionality.
- Working knowledge of PLM systems.
- Strong understanding of information systems technology, business processes, and procedures.
- Proven results in building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, strategic, and tactical thinking ability, complemented by a proactive “hands-on” business planning and execution mentality.
- Computer skills/ability to work with various software packages. Working knowledge of SAP/APO a plus, high competency in Excel, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of SQL and Tableau desired.
- Knowledge of consumer goods production, operations, and industry practices.
- Requires at least 3 years of experience and 2 years working with SAP Master Data.
- 2 days in the office in Whippany, NJ.
Pay: $47.60 – $68 /hr.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Master Data Manager, Consumer Health, SAP, New Product Development, SKU, Data Analysis, Project Management, Stakeholder Communication, Process Improvement, Supply Chain
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.