Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Master Data Management Lead (147952). Do you have experience in architecting and managing Master Data Management, Reference Data Management, Data Quality and Data Integration? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Master Data Management (MDM) lead will define and manage the organization’s master data management program which is a part of the overall data management and governance framework. This is a technical leadership role with primary responsibility for defining the master data management strategy, framework, data and tool standards, models, architectures, and governance procedures that optimize and manage master data management. The MDM lead will also evaluate and recommend technology capabilities consistent with other corporate standards in a Microsoft environment with several, disparate source systems. This individual maintains knowledge of best practices, develops, and executes roadmaps and improvement projects to ensures integrity of master data management across the organization. They will lead teams including data owners, data stewards, additional business, and other IT professionals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Establish strategy, guidelines, governance, and roadmap for MDM.
- Define and maintain enterprise master data management governance processes and forums.
- Define, implement, and lead adoption of master data, and reference data standards, definitions, policies, and processes.
- Provide technical oversight to ensure consistency with standards, policies, and controls leading reviews, audits, and assessments. Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for master data management systems.
- Understand MDM best practices and select, implement, and manage technology solutions and tools.
- Develop and maintain catalog of MDM data sources and systems of record.
- Coordinate cleaning, enrichment, de-duplication, and standardization of master data.
- Support projects and business initiatives requiring use of master data.
- Advocate, document and communicate master data management topics including training on standards, definitions, processes, and tools.
- Establish and publish metrics for master data quality and continuous improvement. Identify and execute continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate and coordinate with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors.
- Ensure alignment with other controls and data management initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or significant work experience
- 5+ years IT experience with 2+ years project management experience
- Expertise and experience in architecting and managing Master Data Management, Reference Data Management, Data Quality and Data Integration.
- Knowledge of business processes that use master data, ideally in a manufacturing company.
- 2+ years test design, planning and execution experience
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and applications, including Excel and Power Query and Power BI, and MDM technology, strongly preferred.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project management, SQL, Power BI, MDM, MS Excel
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!