Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Manager – Intermediate (142495). Do you have experience as a Data Manager? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will perform routine audits of master data to ensure accuracy and completeness. You will prepare inputs into critical reports that will be shared with internal and external stakeholders. You will also monitor team Jira board and ensure accurate and timely maintenance of dealer and sales-related master data. You will perform automation on routine reports in order to get reports/datasets to stakeholders in an efficient manner. You will develop SOPs and flowcharts depicting critical master data update processes. You will also deliver timely and accurate commercial business progress reports to a wide variety of stakeholders. You will perform detailed data exploration and validation from a variety of sources. You will provide education and direction in the usage and interpretation of data to business stakeholders. You will also do data mining, statistical analysis, and visualization of data to help provide insights to critical business questions. You will effectively summarize and present critical findings to CI team members and stakeholders. You will have the agility in the ability to quickly change direction to accommodate the business need(s). You will also have the ability to make well thought out, sound conclusions based on data to help drive business processes and decisions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Analytics, Computer Science or related field
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Proven analytical experience building reports and maintaining master data
- Salesforce, data warehouse, and data visualization experience preferred, along with the ability to extract and analyze large quantities of data
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously; highly effective organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Intermediate Looker skills or similar dashboarding/reporting tool
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Ability to write basic SQL / Lookml/ VBA
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: salesforce, data warehouse, visualization
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.