Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Marketing Cloud Specialist, Salesforce.com – 146350. Do you have experience with Salesforce.com? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will understand business requirements and propose the best implementation using the SFDC solution. Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation. Build customer journeys. Proficient with lead generation and marketing campaigns, building dashboards, and managing automations, reporting, and integrations. Monitoring, integrate, and maintaining the platform. Provide best practice in specialized processes such as Lead Management, Campaign Management, Lead – Familiar with Marketing processes including Sales analysis, Market share analysis, Expense analysis, and financial analysis. Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals. Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary. Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies. Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG. Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred.
- Minimum five years of SalesForce.com experience including three years of experience in Salesforce Marketing.
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo/Pardot/Eloqua experience (Workflows, Landing Pages and Automation Programs)
- Experience with Lead Management
- Lead Scoring beneficial
- Experience with OmniChannel Marketing
- Strong digital marketing background
- Experience with Segmentation
- Experience with A/B testing
- Campaign analysis and reporting
- Google Analytics and DMP experience within marketing cloud ecosystem
- Experience with Group Connect and Mobile Studio.
- Scrum or Agile methodology experience a must
- SFDC Certifications are preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and SME
- Experience conducting/facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
- Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Must be located in Charlotte NC area and able to work on-site at client location in Charlotte NC
- Client ownership/client engagement experience preferred
- Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Salesforce.com. Salesforce, sales force automation, Internet Marketing, Google Analytics, DMP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.