Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Manager of Application Development (144953). Do you have experience with application development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work directly with business unit head, business unit direct reports to plan technology strategy for one or more business units in the corporation. Participates in the development and maintenance of a long term strategic technology plan for each business unit supported. Manages the efforts of AppDev team in existing application support as well as development, testing and implementation of new applications. Exercises the usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, and terminations. Acts as mentor and coach to staff on performance, training and development issues. Assists the IT Group Leader in formulating objectives, policies and procedures to insure all application support is of high quality and meets the needs of the business unit being serviced. Provides input for their group to the IT Group Leader’s operating budget and manages project budgets as required. Insures proper project methodology and quality assurance techniques are followed on all projects under their management. Represents AppDev team in special corporation-wide cross functional initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Possesses proven technical abilities, demonstrated leadership, business expertise and superior past performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university in the field of computer science or software engineering; and/or fifteen or more year’s equivalent work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of fifteen years software development experience.
- Five years’ experience in the financial industry preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven technical knowledge and resource within the company who can lead multiple simultaneous projects.
- Possesses in depth business knowledge of the Bank and its systems and works on large, specialized bank-wide projects.
- Works independently and directs the work of other technical resources.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: application development
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!