Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Manager of App Dev, SDLC, Agile – 145620. Do you have experience with App Dev? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will balance and manage technical and business needs to ensure consistent delivery of quality products and services. Oversee on large, complex, interdependent initiatives where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and proactive risk management. Collaborate with Department Manager and the department leadership team to identify and plan for resources needed to accomplish long-term goals. Interpret and administer company policies that directly affect subordinates. Identify, develop, and implement policies, standards, and procedures that support team activities associated with specific area of expertise or responsibility; lead individuals in adhering to and supporting team procedures. Communicate clear, concise, strategic vision and direction of the company. Prepare and deliver informal and formal presentations to own team, department, other IT teams, business partners, and IT leadership. Plan and manage project activities within a project plan and/or provides input into project activities within project plan. Employ an engaging and professional leadership approach built on collaboration, transformational leadership principles, and diversity and inclusivity. Lead multiple teams comprised of various levels of resources including Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Lead/Senior/Base-Level engineers and Test Engineers. Motivate and guide employees to accomplish team and individual goals for both individual contributors and people managers reporting to this Sr. Manager position. Execute tactical and strategic planning as well as appropriate escalation, when needed. May assist in managing outside vendor relationships. Ensure compliance and upholds the standards, processes, and procedures, including an understanding of IT security and compliance remediation activities. Collaborate and partner with subordinates and/or functional peer groups (collaboration may involve presentation and exchange of information). Proactively seek training and developmental activities related to the industry and recommends for self and others. Ensure high levels of external and internal customer service, technical expertise, productivity, efficiency and quality in staff performance. Develop the team using your experiences, at the same time developing yourself by learning from the team experiences.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 8+ years of related experience (Information Technology, people management, application development, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience successfully leading cross-functional, onsite and virtual teams in platform and product health, including but not limited to: application development, product/service delivery, release management and production support
- Prior experience managing and leading project resources to ensure work required to complete the project is successfully executed within scope, time, and cost with the product owner’s satisfaction
- Experience in Agile methodology using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience supporting cloud-based large scale or high-transactional volume SaaS products
- Experience leading the development of new APIs based on core capabilities
- Multiple proven successes in driving with data (achieving results and ensuring accountability through Key Performance Indicators, using a variety of methods and tools/technology)
- Must have strong, persuasive, and polished communication skills, with the ability to effectively present concepts to both technical and non-technical leaders and team members
- Proven transformational leadership capabilities with the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships across business and IT teams
- Strong personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Possesses initiative, results-oriented drive, and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Possess effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience in insurance and/or collision industries highly desirable
- Prior experience supervising managers of individual contributors
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: App Dev, SDLC, Agile, SOA
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!