Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Manager, Customer Analyst (144209). Do you have experience with Python and Customer Analytics? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the company’s data resources, including operational databases, and data flows with external partners. You will be querying the company’s data warehouse or other sources of data to create analytical datasets. You will do the application of research methodology in statistical applications to develop powerful analyses to help the company understand our customer better. You will be evolving analytical approaches in coordination with loyalty team members and other analytical contributors to craft the most appropriate project design and outcomes. You will also be selecting and using a range of statistical methods to create insight. Methods can include clustering, predictive modeling, market basket analysis, regression analysis, explanatory analysis, descriptive analysis or any number of techniques to create insight. You will provide Marketing business-area direction to the Data Science, Insights teams and analytics vendors to understand trends and impact on data, analytics design and findings. You will do the presentation of analytical findings to the loyalty team and guiding them in the proper interpretation and use of the results. You will interface with a range of analytical understanding and adapt communication to the needs of the level of understanding. You will contribute to database projects, which often require participation of all stakeholders. You will ensure that standard operating procedures and corporate privacy and data security policies are observed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or Marketing is preferred; or credentials within related data/analytical fields
- Master’s or PhD degree in mathematics, analytics, statistics, or actuarial science a plus
- 5+ years of experience working with customer and/or transactional data
- 5+ years of experience working with marketing database solutions on multi-channel marketing and one-to-one communication (CRM) approaches preferred
- Ability to understand business objectives and requirements, organize and interpret research results, and deliver insights and recommendations in the Marketing environment
- Project management experience
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Python, SAS, SPSS, Tableau, R
- Experience with data query tools such as SQL and warehousing technologies such as Oracle and Hadoop
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, data, commercial market, project manager, data analyst, SQL, data warehouse, MS Office
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.