Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Mainframe COBOL CICS Developer (147616). Do you have experience with COBOL CICS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Building/modifying COBOL programs based on specifications
- Providing application subject matter expertise
- Unit testing to ensure that the business requirements are met
- Additionally, the candidate will be expected to:
- Provide accurate status of work
- Raise any risks to schedule
- Work closely with testing teams as they perform functional testing and resolve any defects identified
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in mainframe online CICS banking applications
- 3-5 years of application development experience in COBOL CICS
- 3-5 years of IBMi DB2/SQL experience
- 5 years of working in a team environment
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in ACAPS/BureauLink
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: cobol, cics, mainframe, ibm mainframes, db2
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.