Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Machine Automation Engineer, Python (148079). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work in a fast-paced R&D environment
- Create web pages using Python and React to interact with automated machinery
- Design databases and JSON APIs
- Provide feedback in the product design and specification process
- Responsible for code development, debugging, analyzing test results, implementation, support, and enhancement of automated system software programs used in agricultural research.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a programming field, database design, or server administration
- Proficient in programming Python with 2+ years experience
- Proficient in SQL Query Development, Relational Database Design
- Proficient in JSON API development
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar bachelors degree
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Flask Web Apps
- Socket I/O
- React / jQuery
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- Agile development environment
- Git source control experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: machine automation engineer, python
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.