Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented LMS Administrator II (147973). Do you have experience with Totara, Moodle or Open LMS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The LMS Administrator assists the IT Project Manager by performing a range of duties to support company’s migration to a new online learning management system (LMS). The LMS Administrator provides a critical role in building and maintaining solid member relations and has responsibility for the set up and facilitation of individual member company sites and assisting with the administration of the NAED Learning Center as needed.Â Â
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Learning System Management and/or customer service required, prior knowledge of training & development preferred.
- Self-Starter with acute attention to detail and the ability and desire to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn business process and applications.
- Prior project management experience desired.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to effectively communicate with external and internal customers who need assistance.Â
- Knowledge of SCORM and/or AICC technical standards and components
- Ability to work in a streamlined and efficient team environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience required, especially Excel.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Open LMS, Moodle, Blackboard, Totara, LMS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.