Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented LMS Administrator II (148735). Do you have experience with Learning System Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Join our team as an LMS Administrator to support the Company’s migration to a new online learning management system (LMS), Totara Learn. Reporting to the Technology Strategist, you will become a subject matter expert on the new LMS platform, providing critical support in setting up member company sites, maintaining the LMS, and ensuring accurate data management. Your role involves assisting with the transition to the new LMS vendor, configuring member company portals, managing user permissions, and providing technical support to members and vendors.
- Become a subject matter expert on the Totara Learn platform
- Assist with the transition to a new LMS vendor
- Configure and maintain member company portals
- Upload employee and training data into the LMS
- Customize Learning Center dashboards and landing pages
- Generate reports for internal and external customers
- Provide technical advice to member companies and NAED instructional design staff
- Stay updated on learning technologies and LMS functionality
- Maintain a professional image and adhere to organizational policies and procedures
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in Learning System Management and/or customer service required
- Self-starter with acute attention to detail
- Prior project management experience desired
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of SCORM and/or AICC technical standards
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience is required, especially in Excel
- Former Blackboard or Moodle admin experience preferred
- Strong IT skills
Pay: $24.50 – $35 /hr.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: LMS Administrator, Totara Learn, Blackboard, Moodle, Open LMS, SCORM, AICC, Excel, IT skills, customer service, project management, data management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.